These Terms of Service govern your use of the sahaka.com website. By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of Our Website You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You may not use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which may harm sahaka.com or users of the website
- Intellectual Property The content and materials on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of sahaka.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content or materials on our website without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The information on our website is provided on an “as is” basis. sahaka.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials on our website. We do not warrant that our website will be available uninterrupted or error-free, or that our website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability sahaka.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from your use of our website or any content or materials on our website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold sahaka.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to These Terms of Service We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.